“Dangerous Religious Extremists:” Media Says Christian “Zealots” Disobeying Science and Data by Going to Church and Praying and Worshiping…5 Shocking Realities
by Craig Huey, May 31, 2020
The media has been on a rampage against Christians…because they want to open churches.
Here are 5 shocking realities to know about the intense attack on Christians:
- Moral outrage and superiority over Christians.
Just look at what is being said in their outrage: They have spread lies, fear, and hate.
- “the virus is not religious…it won’t respond to prayer”
- “It’s religion vs. science and data. These people are insane.”
- “Church must adjust to ‘new normal’ – no more than 10 people for years to come.”
- “Pastors are killing people.”
- “Singing in church must stop. Praying with people in church can never happen again. The church should congregate online and not meet as a group.”
- “Churches, for the safety of its people, should not meet until next year…maybe longer.”
Most states have opened their church services – to the horror of the pro-socialists media.
But, about 20 states have imposed unfair discriminant rules that violate the 1st Amendment protection of the constitution.
2. We should not be surprised.
The church is the #1 target of secular politicians and media who do not like our values…our worldview…and, how we vote our values.
It is a spiritual attack – “…be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes.”
– Ephesians 6:10 – 11
It is an election tactic of manipulation, by the media, to destroy the church being salt and light at the polls. It is an attack on freedom of religion – the foundation of our country and constitution.
3. We cannot be silent.
We must stand firm for what is right. The Word says, be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. – 1 Peter 5:8-9
4. We must open the church now.
The church must open now nationwide. They can do so safely and prudently.
Those who want to meet at church can.
Those who choose to stay at home can.
Those who want to wear masks can.
Those who do not want to wear masks do not need to wear them.
Churches are being destroyed in the shutdown. Ministries have been crushed. Fellowship is non-existent.
We no longer can forsake the fellowship with one another. – Hebrews 10:25
5. We cannot fall for the lies, deceit, and fear mongering.
The politicians and biased media are telling lies about safety. They are being deceitful about wearing masks and are at war with Christians with their fear mongering.
Don’t be fooled.
You can go to church.
Your church can open now.
It’s past time.
The church must open now.